- Wyoming and U.S. District Court, District of Wyoming, 1990
- Colorado and U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit, 1992
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado, 2006
- J.D., University of Wyoming
- Wyoming State Bar
- The Colorado Bar Association
- Wyoming Trial Lawyers Association.
- Collicott v. Wyoming Workers' Safety & Compensation Division, 20 3d. 1077 (Wyo. 2001)
- In Re Schott, 282 B.R. 1 (10th Cir. B.A.P. Wyo. 2002).
Other professional experience
Judicial Clerk to the Honorable Wade Brorby, U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit, 1989. Graduate, Western Trial Advocacy Institute, 1990. Assistant Attorney General, State of Wyoming, 1990-1992.